CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
A simple woman with an extra ordinary heart.a person that u will fun to be with.my day is incomplete if I couldn't hear a music.I love ice cream and chocolates.sea foods.exotic food.i love to sleep. animals.flowers.tweety.cellphone.read science book.horror,comedy,and romantic movie.i like people with sense of humor,sweet and understanding.i drink with my friends and also with my BF.really hate hambog.pamati.hugawan & maarti!

Sunday, January 4, 2009

My First Observation

Before I enter in the computer Lab.I felt lots of emotion that makes my hands cold and nervous.hala Kulbaan jd q!I really don't know the teacher and that was my first time meet her."Bcn istrikta?"that's the very first word that strict on my mind.How about the student?!gosh!Education, for sure bright jd.All my negative thoughts was vanish when I already saw the teacher and meet the students.Luckily they are too nice!Hai,,salamat jd God!hhehehehe!

0 comments: